Popular Destinations Top-Rated Local Farms
What our users say
Hi Pierre, wil net laat weet ons het n uitstekende jagsessie en familie kuier gehad by Wetlands. Dankie namens ons almal, sou nie geweet het van die plaas sonder NextHunt nie.
Nie een van ons skroom om Wetlands aan te beveel as n jagbestemming nie. Akkommodasie, kos en reelings was baie goed en staf het uit hul pad gegaan om die lewe vir ons maklik en gerieflik te maak.
Ons jag op Knapdaar was fantasties gewees, die pakket was goeie waarde vir geld, ons het alles geskiet (en meer) en het reeds vas gemaak vir 2023. Dankie vir julle goeie bemarking en aanbevelings, hou so aan.
Our farm informed us of a double booking a week before we were supposed to check in. As it is July and school holidays, you can imagine everything is fully booked. The Next Hunt team found me three other options on the same day and I booked one of them, albeit a bit a bit further, but we loved it.
Where to hunt next?
Take the uncertainty out of booking your next hunt by browsing through these hand picked farms, many of them personally verified by members of our team.
Give us a shout and we'll gladly recommend some farms according to your criteria or view some of our recommended farms here.
From The Blog Latest News From The Blog
10 Tips for choosing your next hunting destination
We’ve all been to some memorable places and unfortunately also to some very disappointing ones....
Packing list for your hunting trip
Rifle Licence Ammunition Silencer Bipod Bow Arrows Trigger Quiver Bedding (check with farm if provided/not...
FAQ Most frequent questions and answers
No. We get paid by the farm for bookings through the system. Sometimes we charge a facilitation fee if we assist you on email or by telephone or after hours. But, sometimes you can pay less when booking through NextHunt with our coupons or last-minute discounts.
Please refer to our cancellations and refunds policy.
Booking the accommodation should be straight forward. However, sometimes some farms do have additional charges for cleaning or extra wood or hunting vehicles etc. Whilst we try to list all the potential additional charges, you should still check with the listing owner prior to checking in.
- We guarantee your deposit, so if there are any issues with the farm regarding payment, we’ve got you covered.
- We cannot assist you with any disputes with the farm, if we are not involved in the booking process.
- We need to pay our staff and bills in order to continue to provide the services that we offer you.
- Have all your booking and payment info in one place.
- Loyal recurring clients get freebies like t-shirts, caps and parkas.
- Let us worry about marketing and leave you to running your business. We’re pretty good with the marketing stuff.
- Since 2015 we have established a significant hunter following, many of whom only book upon our recommendations. As we get to know the farms’ preferences, we can also channel certain booking to and certain bookings away, based on the clients’ needs and the farms’ capabilities, thereby meeting all parties’ expectations.
- Less admin when it comes to payments and reconcilliations.
- One of our long term goals is to act as a filter in the hunting industry, in both directions, to pair good hunters with good farms. From the client’s side, this can predominantly be achieved through a rating system where bad apples are identified and good ones are welcomed back.
- Because we have a holistic view of the hunting industry, from a hunter’s perspective and from a farm’s perspective, we act as a soundboard for instance, encouraging constructive discussions with farms where they may struggle with correct pricing or vacancies.