Set in natural bushveld on the old road between Bela-Bela and Modimolle, we have 3 cottages full equipped for self catering or B&B.
Each sleeps max 6 depending on configuration. Join us for an off the grid experience.
1. Guinea fowl Cottage is the larger of the two in the game camp area with a large patio accommodating its braai area. In front of the cottage is an area where camping trailers and /or tents can be pitched; and it has its on separate ablution facility. There is also a feeding and water point for the game so our Impala are often seen 25 meters from the front door.
2. Berg View Cottage is the most secluded of the two cottages in the game camp area; smaller and more cosy than Guinea fowl for a peaceful and off the grid stay.
3. Rock Cottage is our smallest unit close to the main house. As it doesn’t have its own kitchen this unit operates on a B&B basis or in conjunction with one of the other cottages
* R780 per cottage per 2 people, R390 pppn additional subject to a minimum of 2 people per cottage.
* Children under 12 pay half price. Children under 2 stay free.
* No day fees.
No butchery facilities on site, but a local block man will collect carcass, skin, prep and package meat as per requirements at R7.50/kg.
We need to cull out another 6 females and 2 males from the herd, where after the 2020 season will close for hunting.