Adamsrust Game Farm is situated near Alldays in the beautiful bushveld of the Limpopo Province. Where you can relax in peace and find that long awaited answers for the questions you have been avoiding for so long. Where for once you could be selfish with your time to take in the beautiful night sky, break of dawn or the sun set over a baobab tree. Listen to the bark of an Impala ram the calling of… jackal or the laughing of a hyena.
With over 20 game species to see on more than 2000 hectares. Adamsrust also offer our clients the option of a visit to a crocodile farm or lion farm.
– Adamsrust can accommodate up to 12 guests in our bush camp Self-service or Catered, Hunting groups, Family groups and Corporate groups.
– There are four rooms.
– The first room has a double bed and a single bed with an en-suite bathroom.
– The second room has seven single beds.
– The third room has one double bed with an en-suite bathroom.
– The fourth room has two three quarter beds with an en-suite bathroom.
– Minimum of 3 nights and 4 Hunters each hunter with his own rifle need to be booked.
– R500.00 per person/per day (Hunter/ self catering)
– R450.00 per person/per day (Non hunter, self catering)
– R300.00 per child/per day (Hunter, self catering)
– R225.00 Children under 13 if they do not hunt.
Included in rate:
– Field Guide
– Wood in moderation. If extra is needed it will be available @ R100 per 50kg bag
– Picking up and dropping of hunters and animals hunted (in the morning and afternoon).
– Cooling facilities.
Catering Option rates
– R850 per person per night (Hunter/non hunter no Alcohol)
– Caping of trophy animals:
– Cooking of Skulls or Teeth R150 per skull
– Small animals: R250.00 per buck.
– Big animals: R350.00 per buck.
– Full Cape: Price on Request
– Giraffe : Price on Request
– Slaughtering of animals for biltong hunters is free of charge. When salting is required an additional fee of R80.00 is charged.
– No alcohol consumption will be allowed before or during a hunt.
– If a PH is required, an additional fee of R2500.00 will be charged per day/per PH needed.
– Minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 hunters per hunting session. There are two hunting sessions each day, in the morning and in the afternoon.
– Guides and butchers working after 18:00 must be paid overtime by the Hunter at R30.00/hour.