Kuduwane Game Lodge is a unique bushveld destination situated in the malaria free Waterberg area only 50 Kilometres from Bela Bela (formerly known as Warmbaths). Only 1 hour and 45 minutes’ drive from Pretoria the 770 hectares of indigenous rich nature provide breath-taking views and a seasonal river that adds to the serene experience.
Kuduwane is home to several tree and plant species as well as a variety of wildlife. These include Giraffe, Blue wildebeest, Sable, Eland, Zebra, Kudu, Blesbuck, Nyala, Impala, Duiker, Steenbok, Warthog, Bushpig and various small creatures. Bird Lovers will not be disappointed with the variety of birds that have found their home around the area.
The main building of the Hunters Camp is cosy and offers the following:
- Living area with pool table and Bar;
- 4 Bedrooms that accommodates a total of 12 persons . (Room 1: 2 x single beds; Room 2: 4 x single beds; Room 3: 1 x Queen bed plus 1 x single bed; Room 4: 4 x single beds);
- 3 Bathrooms with showers;
- Cold room and slaughtering facility;
The spacious Lapa is fully equipped and features the following:
- Dining area with 12-seater table;
- Bar with double dour fridge and icemaker;
- Well equipped kitchen and scullery;
- Inside braai and Open air Boma;
Rates (Including VAT @ 15%):
Hunters: R590 per hunter per night
Non-hunter: R500 per person per night
Children under 10 years: R250 per child per night
Children under 1 year: Free
Our Daily tariff is calculated from 12 AM (midday) to 12AM (midday) the next day.
Group bookings only. Minimum 4 Hunters for 3 nights.
Please Note all rates include VAT at 15%.
Accommodation is self-catering
Daily Rates Include:
– Accommodation with bedding and towels
– Cleaning of Camp
– Hunting Vehicle
– Hunting Guides x3
– Cold room
Hunting rules and regulations:
– No shots may be fired within 500m of Camp. A fine of R 5 000.00 will be applicable and added to your account.
– Please ensure that your rifle is safe at all times.
– No hunting within 200m of vehicle. All hunting on foot.
– No hunting allowed without a guide. 3 Guides available per group.
– Only .270 and bigger calibre allowed.
– Rifle range is to be used to check rifle, not to practice. No target shooting will be allowed.
– No hunting on Sundays.
– Wounded animals are taken as hunted and full tariff will apply.
– Miss shots will be charged at 50% of the animal tariff.
– The shooting of birds are not allowed. A fine of R 500.00 per bird will be applicable and added to your account.
– Leopard and other cats may not be hunted. Fine ranging between R 35 000.00 and R 50 000.00 will be applicable.
Skinning fees (Including VAT @ 15%):
– Skinning of animal: Small – Blesbuck and smaller R 230.00
– Skinning of animal: Medium – bigger than Blesbuck R 400.00
– Skinning of animal: Large – Giraffe R 1 040.00
– Special Caping of Animal – Price on Request
Blesbuck (Female)(R 2800.00)
Blesbuck (Male)(R 3200.00)
Blue Wildebeest (Female)(R 4600.00)
Blue Wildebeest (Male)(R 4700.00)
Blue Wildebeest (Trophy)(R 7000.00)
Bushpig (Female)(R 1600.00)
Bushpig (Male)(R 1600.00)
Duiker (Grey) (Female)(R 1500.00)
Duiker (Grey) (Male)(R 1500.00)
Eland (Cape) (Female)(R 11000.00)
Eland (Cape) (Male)(R 12500.00)
Eland (Cape) (Trophy)(R 19000.00)
Giraffe (Female)(R 20200.00)
Impala (Female)(R 1800.00)
Impala (Male)(R 2400.00)
Impala (Penkop/Juvenile)(R 1800.00)
Impala (Trophy)(R 2900.00)
Kudu (Female)(R 5600.00)
Kudu (Male)(R 10000.00)
Kudu (Trophy 1)(R 17900.00)
Kudu (Trophy 2)(R 24200.00)
Nyala (Female)(R 7500.00)
Nyala (Male)(R 13500.00)
Nyala (Trophy)(R 25000.00)
Sable (Female)(R 25000.00)
Sable (Male)(R 45000.00)
Steenbuck (Female)(R 2000.00)
Steenbuck (Male)(R 2000.00)
Warthog (Female)(R 1500.00)
Warthog (Male)(R 1500.00)
Zebra (Burchell’s) (Female)(R 6400.00)
Zebra (Burchell’s) (Male)(R 6400.00)
MINIMUM OF 3 NIGHTS REQUIRED PER BOOKING.
RATES INCLUDE VAT @ 15%
NO CASH ACCEPTED ON SITE, EFT ONLY