Experience a true South African bushveld hunt at Matla Phofu Game Farm under the experienced guidance of Kallie Venter.
Accommodation is R450/night (hunters and non-hunters)
Non-hunting children under 15 years stay free. Full accommodation rate of R450.00 pppn is payable for children who hunt.
Day rate of R75 per non-hunter.
Day rate of R175 per hunter includes hunting vehicle, skinning and slaughtering, cold room, guide and fire wood.
Lodge (sleeps 6)
– 3 rooms with double beds
Farm house (sleeps 12)
– 1 room with double
– 1 room with double + 3/4 beds
– 1 room with double + 2 x 3/4 beds
– 1 room with 2 single beds
– Blue Wildebeest (Male <21)” R4800.00
– Blue Wildebeest (Female) R4200.00
– Bushbuck (Male) R5000.00
– Bushbuck (Female) R3000.00
– Eland (Male <16″) R10000.00
– Eland (Female) R9500.00
– Impala (Male <21″) R1950.00
– Impala (Female) R1550.00
– Kudu (Male <40″) R6500.00
– Kudu (Female) POA
– Waterbuck (Male <28″) R5000.00
– Waterbuck (Female) R4200.00
– Warthog (Male <7″) R900.00
– Warthog (Female) R800.00
– Zebra (Male & Female) R5000.00
Trophy prices POA
All prices exclude VAT at 15%.
Minimum of 3 nights and 6 hunters.
Oom Kallie and his team were absolutely phenomenal.
I can see why you and Pierre recommended the farm to us.
The organisation, administration, the accommodation were all world class.
The farm is in amazing condition, and the game are pristine.
We will definitely be going back to the farm, and making a few more memories there!