Return to the bush and the flickering campfires to a place of wide open plains, bush forests and bushveldt, backdropped by the Soutpansberg Mountains – Our own Serengeti.
We are situated north of Polokwane (Pietersburg) on the R521 Alldays road. 24 kilometers North of Dendron/Mogwadi turn off (do not turn into Dendron/Mogwadi) Zulani is on the right hand side, large green gate with a Zulani Safaris sign on fence, 14 kilometers south of Vivo.
Gordon – Raised in the Zambian bush, who has been hunting since the age of 9, has a passion for the wild places, has been conducting both eco and hunting Safaris for many years, forging deep friendships on these Safaris and will do his utmost to use that passion to your best advantage. Everyone at Zulani Game Ranch, including the staff and trackers will warmly welcome you upon arrival, take care of you during your stay and do their best to make you feel at home and comfortable.
Cell phone reception (MTN/Vodacom) – We do get both but the signal is a bit spotty.
The Chalet bush camp can sleep 20 people, the Rondawel bush camp 10 and Zulani Lodge 8, totalling 38. Clients can choose where they want to stay. Most of our local hunters prefer the chalet camp.
• The chalet camp has 2 wooden chalets. Chalet one has 1 double and 2 single beds. Chalet 2 has 5 single beds.
• In the same camp, we have 4 big canvas tents, the tents are not luxurious but they are comfortable. Tent 1 has 4x single beds, tent 2 1x double and 2x singles, tent 3, 3x singles, and tent 4, 1x double. All the units have their own adjacent bathroom. In the camp, there is a lapa/kitchen area with everything needed to cook. A braai area and a small pool. There is also a waterhole at this camp. Please note that all these units have the amount of beds in one room, it is not separate rooms. We do not usually put 4 people in a tent as it is a bit cramped but this can be done if required.
• The rondawel camp has no electricity, this camp runs on gas, wood, rechargeable lamps and a donkey geyser. The camp has 4 rondavels. 2 have a double bed each and 2 have 3 single beds each. There is a lapa and a kitchen, braai area and a pool as well. This camp has only one bathroom that has to be shared between all 4 units.
• The lodge is also where the owners stay. Additionally, there are 4 rooms. 3 rooms have 2 singles in it and one room has a double bed. All 4 rooms share 2 bathrooms. They can make use of the kitchen, braai area and pool as well.
Services of a maid, fire wood (within reason) and cold room facilities included.
Zulani Safaris has 65 km of good roads but if you do not wish to use your own vehicle, a land Cruiser is available at R 600.00 per day (including fuel) R 60 per pick up or drop off if vehicle not hired.
NB. All wounded animal’s whether showing blood or not, to be paid in full. Should the accompanying P.H. or tracker declare it a definite miss (not the hunter) only then will it be deemed no charge (no argument). Any doubt by us does go in the hunters favour
We are situated in a safe, malaria free and peaceful area and we will do all we can to ensure the safety of yourself and your valuables, but Zulani Safaris will not be held responsible for any illness, injury, accident or loss however incurred during your stay. Only 2 active hunters in the field at any one time
Self Catering Prices
– Hunter’s weekends (Fri- Sat-Sun.) R 450.00 p/p/pn, R 380.00 p/p/p/ for a non-hunter sharing with a hunter. Minimum 4 hunters.
– singles add 20% surcharge
– Mon-Thurs. less 10% on accommodation day rates NO MIN.HUNTERS
– Non-hunting accommodation see list below
– Children under 12 years of age, R 200 per night. Should they be hunting then full price will apply.
Fully Catered Prices:
Set menus please let us know in advance if you have dietary needs.
– R 850.00 p/p/p/n fully catered. (Excluding Alcohol)
– R 95 p/p breakfast only
– R 145 p/p lunch only
– R 240 p/p/ dinner only
To confirm bookings:
– Weekend minimum 4 Hunters R 4 400.00 non-refundable deposit.
– Weekday 2 people R 3000.00 non-refundable deposit.
– Weekday 3 or more people R 4 400.00 non-refundable deposit.
Any no-show under 4 on weekends will forfeit R1 100.00.
Bow Hunters: Weekends bow-hunter must have rifle hunter as well at same
time; however weekday’s bow-hunters may book without a rifle hunter.
- We are situated north of Polokwane (Pietersburg) on the R521 Alldays road.
24 kilometers North of Dendron/Mogwadi turn off (do not turn into
Dendron/Mogwadi) Zulani is on the right hand side, large green gate with a
Zulani Safaris sign on fence, 14 kilometers south of Vivo.
BILTONG HUNTING PRICES 2023
PLEASE NOTE THESE PRICES EXCLUDE VAT
PLEASE NOTE: ELAND, KUDU AND HARTEBEEST WILL BE RESTRICTED
THIS SEASON, THESE MAY BE TAKEN ON OTHER CONCESSIONS IF OUR
QUOTA IS FILLED. PRICES ON REQUEST.
1. IMPALA EWE R 1 200.00
2. IMPALA RAM “ knyp / pen kop” R 1 500.00
3. IMPALA RAM adult 18” – 21” R 2 000.00 – (not trophy 22’’ +)
4. BLESBUCK EWE R 2 200.00
5. BLESBUCK RAM NONE THIS YEAR
6. BLUE WILDEBEEST BULL not trophy R 4 500
7. BLUE WILDEBEEST COW R 3 500.00
8. ELAND COW R 12000.00 (few available)
9. ELAND BULL CONCESSION POR
10. KUDU COW R 6 000.00
11. KUDU BULL CONCESSION POR
12. ZEBRA stallion or mare R 5 500.00
13. GEMSBUCK BULL OR COW R 15000.00
13. HARTEBEEST COW R 6000.00
14. WATERBUCK COW R 3 500.00
15. NYALA EWE NONE THIS YEAR
16. NYALA BULL R 18 000.00
17. GIRAFFE COW / YNG BULL R 14 000.00
18. WARTHOG SOW R 1 000.00
19. WARTHOG BOAR R 1 500.00 – not trophy
20. DUIKER EWE R 1 200.00
21. DUIKER RAM R 1 500.00 – not trophy
22. STEENBUCK EWE R 1 500.00
23. STEENBUCK RAM R 1 500.00 – not trophy
24. BUSHPIG R 1 500.00 + R 500 for bait
25. BUSHBUCK EWE OR RAM R 6 000.00 – not trophy
26. SABLE BULL R 80 000.00 – not trophy
27. GUNINEA FOWL R 50.00
28. FRANCOLIN R 50.00
29. JACKAL R 300.00
30. CARACAL R 7 000.00
- TAKE AWAY WOOD AVAILABLE R 1000.00 PER BAKKIE LOAD
ALL ABOVE PRICES ARE FOR NON-TROPHY ANIMALS (TROPHY
PRICES ON REQUEST)
TROPHY STANDARD IS SA STANDARD (SCI) METHOD FROM
BRONZE TO GOLD – IE .NOT JUST ROWLAND WARD
All Prices are exclusive of VAT
There are no reviews yet.