Sungiti is a 4 Star Game Lodge, situated on the border between Highveld and the Bushveld. This enables us to protect a large variety of animal, bird and plant species witch feature in both regions.
We are blessed with an abundant bird life (± 160 bird species).
The different species of mammals include Kudu, Eland, Impala, Blouwildebeest, Rooihartbeest, Blesbuck, Mountain reedbuck, Waterbuck, Duikers, Klipspringers, Zebra, Bushpigs, Warthogs, Baboons and monkeys. Predators such as Leopard, Hyena, Jackal, Lynx and other wild cats have been spotted.
Almost all known South African snake species are here on the farm.
The farm is about 500 hectares in size with two streams flowing through the farm feeding Loskopdam, witch is about 15 km away.
There are a total of 4 chalets which can accommodate up to 25 persons. Twelve single beds and six double beds.
Bushpig are a little shy, which makes hunting them a little difficult. For the first time hunters they are more than welcome.
– Hunters: R400.00 per hunter per night
– Non-hunters: R300.00 per person per night
– Non-hunter (accompanying the hunter): R350.00 per person per night (no more than 6 people per drive)
– Children under 10 years R150.00 per child per night – children who hunt pay the full hunter rate of R400.00 per night.
|Blesbok||R 2 200||R 2 400||R 3 500||16” +|
|Bluewildebeest||R 3 900||R 4 400||R 6 500||26” +|
|Warthog||R 800||R 800||R 800||N/A|
|Impala||R 1 450||R 1 850||R 3 500||22” +|
|Zebra||R 4 800||R 4 800||R 4 800||N/A|
|Kudu||R 5 500||R 14 000||R 25 000||50” +|
– Flat skin: R100.00 per carcass
– Shoulder mounts: R150.00 per carcass
– Full mounts: R300.00 per carcass
Day hunts available. When booking select day of arrival and the next day as checkout.
Minimum 2 hunters and 2 nights per booking.
There are no reviews yet.