Uniondale Game Farm is located in the picturesque mountain range near Paul Roux. Just 8 km from town, this amazing game farm offers visitors an African experience like non other. With various lodging possibilities, guests get to choose from staying in our breathtaking lodge or maybe you fancy a bit more privacy, then choose one of our luxury chalets.
Uniondale Game farm ensures that our clients are treated to many different experiences including game drives through our wildlife. We are currently the only known property to have Dinosaur footprints in the Free State, allowing our clients to experience something different.
Our amazing wedding venue equipped with well trained staff and a wedding co-ordinater ensures that every bride leaves Uniondale with an unforgettable experience.
View our promotional video here.
Game Prices 2023
Blesbok R2 400
White Blesbok R3 500
Trophy Eland Bull R25 000
Eland Bull 32-33″ R17 000
Yound Eland Bulls R15 000
Red Hartebeest R6 000
Waterbuck R8 000
Impala R3 000
Springbok R1 800
Black Wildebeest R4 500
Day fee of R250 pp
Skinning: R100/small game, R250/large game
Hunting vehicle R200 pppd
Missed shots R100 ea
Wounded game full price
Hunting season runs April-August
Accommodation (Sleeps 46)
– Chalet 1-6: 1x Double bed / kitchenette / bathroom
– Family Chalets 7-8: 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / 4 single beds
– Chalet 9: 3 Bedrooms / 2 Double beds / 4 single beds / 2 bathrooms
– Chalet 10: 4 Bedrooms with own shower / 4 Double beds
– Rooms 1,2,3,5: Each 1x Double bed with shower, not self-catering, must take meals from restaurant and cash bar
– Room 4 (Executive Suite): 1x Double bed with bath, not self-catering, must take meals from restaurant and cash bar.
Rates are indicated exclusive of VAT