Kuduwane Game Lodge is a unique bushveld destination situated in the malaria free Waterberg area only 50 Kilometres from Bela Bela (formerly known as Warmbaths). Only 1 hour and 45 minutes’ drive from Pretoria the 770 hectares of indigenous rich nature provide breath-taking views and a seasonal river that adds to the serene experience.
Kuduwane is home to several tree and plant species as well as a variety of wildlife. These include Giraffe, Blue wildebeest, Sable, Eland, Zebra, Kudu, Blesbuck, Nyala, Impala, Duiker, Steenbok, Warthog, Bushpig and various small creatures. Bird Lovers will not be disappointed with the variety of birds that have found their home around the area.
The Central Complex of the Eland Lodge is spacious but cosy and offers easy flow to all areas. It features a dining room, lounge, a beautiful bar as well as a fully equipped kitchen and scullery. The dining area has a fireplace and offers all day complimentary tea and coffee refreshments. The lounge area has a fireplace and a 50-inch flat screen television with full DSTV. The cocktail bar leads onto an undercover patio with wooden deck overlooking the waterhole only a few metres away. All of these areas are linked to the open air Boma nestled under beautiful big trees.
The Luxury Chalets are located close to the Central complex but are well spaced to ensure privacy. The luxury chalets are built around the garden and swimming pool area with rock passages linking to the Central Complex.
The Luxury chalets offers the following:
– Bedroom with 2 single beds;
– Luxury sleeper couch;
– En-suite shower and toilet;
– Ceiling fan;
– Mini fridge;
– Mini Safe;
– Coffee / Tea making facilities;
Maximum number of people at Eland Lodge is 26 People: 18 Adults plus 8 Children under 10 years.
Hunters and non-hunters (sharing) : R850.00 per person sharing per night
Hunters and non-hunters (single): R1,020.00 per single person per night
Children under 2-10 years (sharing) : R500.00 per child sharing per night
Children sleeping in their own chalet: R850.00 per child if sharing OR R1,020.00 per child if not sharing.
Children under 2 year: Free
– Accommodation (bedding and towels are provided)
– All day coffee and tea refreshments
– Hunting Vehicle
– Hunting Guides x3
– Cold room
Our Daily tariff is calculated from 12 AM (midday) to 12AM (midday) the next day.
Group bookings only. Minimum 6 Adults for 3 nights.
Please Note all rates include VAT @ 15%.
Accommodation is self-catering.
– No shots may be fired within 500m of Camp. A fine of R 5 000.00 will be applicable and added to your account.
– Please ensure that your rifle is safe at all times.
– No hunting within 200m of vehicle. All hunting on foot.
– No hunting allowed without a guide. 3 Guides available per group.
– Only .270 and bigger calibre allowed.
– Rifle range is to be used to check rifle, not to practice. No target shooting will be allowed.
– No hunting on Sundays.
– Wounded animals are taken as hunted and full tariff will apply.
– Miss shots will be charged at 50% of the animal tariff.
– The shooting of birds are not allowed. A fine of R 500.00 per bird will be applicable and added to your account.
– Leopard and other cats may not be hunted. Fine ranging between R 35 000.00 and R 50 000.00 will be applicable.
Skinning fees (Including VAT @ 15%):
– Skinning of animal: Small – Blesbuck and smaller R 280.00
– Skinning of animal: Medium – bigger than Blesbuck R 460.00
– Skinning of animal: Large – Giraffe R 1 150.00
– Special Caping of Animal – Price on Request
Blesbuck (Female) (R3700.00)
Blesbuck (Male) (R5200.00)
Blue Wildebeest (Female) (R6000.00)
Blue Wildebeest (Male) (R7800.00)
Blue Wildebeest (Trophy >28″) (R9000.00)
Bushpig (Female) (R3200.00)
Bushpig (Male) (R3600.00)
Duiker (Grey) (Female) (R2500.00)
Duiker (Grey) (Male) (R2700.00)
Giraffe (Female) (R20200.00)
Impala (Female) (R2000.00)
Impala (Male) (R4500.00)
Impala (Penkop/Juvenile) (R3500.00)
Impala (Trophy >24″) (R5000.00)
Kudu (Female) (R6000.00)
Kudu (Male <48″) (R15000.00)
Kudu (Male 48 – 54″) (R20000.00)
Kudu (Male >54″) (R26000.00)
Nyala (Female) (R7000.00)
Nyala (Male) (R15000.00)
Nyala (Trophy >26″) (R26000.00)
Sable (Female) (R25000.00)
Sable (Male) (R45000.00)
Steenbuck (Female) (R2000.00)
Steenbuck (Male) (R2000.00)
Warthog (Female) (R2300.00)
Warthog (Male) (R2800.00)
Zebra (Burchell’s) (Female) (R6400.00)
Zebra (Burchell’s) (Male) (R6400.00)
MINIMUM OF 3 NIGHTS REQUIRED PER BOOKING.
RATES INCLUDE VAT @ 15%
NO CASH ACCEPTED ON SITE, EFT ONLY