Indawo Game Lodge is set in the heart of the Lowveld with lots of open plains and watering holes for animals to drink from. Indawo was originally started as a hunting farm and has since developed into a 3- Star lodge with a variety of wedding, conference, and team-building venues, en-suite accommodation and entertainment.
The Lodge accommodation is ideal for small or large groups to enjoy the comforts of our fully serviced en-suite rooms.
Accommodation – 5 luxury double bed rooms, 28 standard rooms, 1 honeymoon suite
All rooms have aircon, TV, coffee making facility, overlooking the gardens. Meals will be served in the lodge restaurant. Barbeque facilities available.
Hunters: R1 250.00
Junior hunter under 16: R650.00
Non-Hunter adult: R850.00
Non-Hunter Child: R450.00
Inclusive of Fully serviced accommodation, Breakfast, Dinner
Any meals not specified, beverages, vehicle hire, skinning, meat processing, and any additional extras.
Half day: R500.00
Full day R1 000.00
Skinning per animal R100.00
(Maximum of 5 people per Vehicle)
Cold room, skinning and slaughter facility available.
Please specify your processing requirements on the
carcass card provided. The carcass can be processed and
cut according to your requirements at our local Butchery.
Prices differ. Dependent on processing instructions.
1. All hunters will be asked to do practice shooting on our shooting range to ensure that there firearms are on target for long range shooting to prevent animals being injured or shots missed
2. No hunting permissible without a guide
3. No hunting permitted if under the influence of alcohol or other substances
4. All animals wounded and not found are payable at full tariffs
5. Sub adult animals payable at full tariff except where listed otherwise
6. Minimum calibre of .243 permitted for hunting
7. Ensure your weapons are safe at all times
8. No pets permitted on the reserve
9. Do not remove or damage any plants, or equipment or collect firewood in the reserve
10. If extra firewood is required, please enquire at the office or from your guide
11. No fires to be made other than in designated areas
12. Thank you for not littering
13. The supply of liquor to our staff is strictly prohibited
14. No vehicles are allowed to drive around after sunset or to use a spotlight without a guide or prior arrangement
15. Report any defects in the rooms or camp as soon as possible in order that they may be rectified for your convenience
16. Please do not remove any furniture, blankets, duvets, coverlets etc from the rooms or camp and are not permitted around the fire
17. Speed limit on the reserve is 30 km / hour
Brown Blesbuck (Female): R1 800.00
Brown Blesbuck (Male): R2 000.00
Brown Blesbuck (Trophy): R2 500.00
White Blesbuck (Female): R2 500.00
White Blesbuck (Male): R2 800.00
White Blesbuck (Trophy): R3 000.00
Black Wildebeest (Female): R3 500.00
Black Wildebeest (Male): R4 000.00
Black Wildebeest (Trophy): R4 500.00
Zebra (Male): R5 500.00
Fallow Deer (Male): R7 500.00
Limited hunting is permitted during the summer months.
Females may only be hunted from:
31 August to 1 April.
Any female hunted outside of these periods, the price
double that of the listed price.
All rates quoted are in Rand (VAT included)