As a unique and authentic hunting experience, Chacma Safaris not only provides its guests with the experience of a lifetime but also with memorable trophies to showcase their hunting skills and successes.
Our base camp in the Waterberg area, Limpopo consists of 5 en-suite rooms. with hot/cold water, individual bath and/or shower as well as cooling/heating. The rooms are comfortable and part of a luscious green garden. The rest of the lodge is a spacious area with a comfortable bar area overlooking an open area where guests can either watch television, read a book, or sit by the fireplace on colder nights.
The dining room has seating for up to 20 guests and the big wooden tables create the perfect setting for long discussions over a good plate of traditional, healthy food prepared by our amazing and friendly chef. Most of the furniture in the lodge was made locally from wood found on the game reserve. The outside boma is the perfect place for guests to contemplate the day’s hunting and tell the stories of their experiences. We take personal pride in welcoming our guests as family and providing them a home away from home.
Daily rates include basic slaughtering and cold room facilities. Limited firewood.
Catering is available on request.
*Minimum 2 hunters and 3 nights per booking.
– No hunting on water holes or in the vicinity of water holes.
– The following are deemed as a no-hunting zone: Lodges and staff housing.
– All hunts to be conducted on foot as hunting from a vehicle is not permitted.
– Any animal/s wounded by any hunter is deemed to have been hunted. Every effort must be made to recover such wounded animal/s. Such wounded animal/s if not recovered by the hunter will be forfeited by the hunter when the hunter leaves Chacma Safaris.
– The consumption of any alcohol prior to the commencement of, or during, any hunt is not permitted.
– A maximum speed limit of 40 km/hour on the farm roads.
– Hunting registers to be filled in and signed at the end of each hunting day.